Welcome to “OpenEdu” (as used in this Terms of Service, "we," "us," and "our" refer to OpenEdu), we provides services according to these terms. Please read them carefully before register. Once you have click “Agree”, it as you agree with the following terms.
1.Abide by the terms of service
After you register as a member of this website, you can use the services provided by this website. When you use our service, it means you agree to be bound by the tos and all cautions on OpenEdu.
2.the use of services
Please provide your personal information as much as possible when you registered. If you have any change in future, please update as possible as you can.
For the personal information of you registered or retained, this site will never disclose the names, addresses, e-mail addresses and other personal data protected by law without the consent of the members. The following special cases are not subject to this limit:
- Based on the law.
- Determined by the judiciary or other competent authorities on statutory basis.
- To protect the property and rights of us.
- In case of emergency, to protect the personal safety of other members or third parties.
4. Member's obligations and responsibilities
You assume full responsibility for all content transmitted on this website or through this website.
- You promise to abide by ROC laws and regulations and all international Internet regulations and practices.
- You agree and undertake not to publicize or transmit any text, image or any form of file that is defamatory, untrue, threatening, indecent, obscene, unlawful, offensive, defamatory or against the intellectual property rights of others on the Website.
- Without the written consent of this site, you may not be engaged in this site advertising or selling goods.
- You agree to refrain from discussing private affairs in public forums. When publishing articles, please respect the rights and privacy of others.
- You agree that the copyright must be fully respected, and it is forbidden to publish any copyrighted material, images or files of any kind that infringes upon others' intellectual property rights.
5. Prohibit engaging in any act in violation of the law
According to the terms of service, we have the right to take actions to illegal behavior of members. If you violate terms, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can disabled or delete your account and stop providing all or part of service to you. You must pay what you done. If you violate law, you will bear any legal responsibilities.
6.Service stop and change
This site reserves the right to suspend or interrupt the provision of services in any of the following circumstances:
- The necessary routine maintenance and construction for our equipment
- Equipment has unexpected failure.
- Because of the application of the site ISP cannot provide services.
- When "OpenEdu" is unable to provide services due to force majeure such as natural disasters.
We may be due to company or ISP network system hardware and software equipment failures, malfunctions or omissions caused by all or part of the interruption, temporarily unable to use, delay or cause data transmission or storage errors, or A third person invades the system to tamper with or forge alteration of information, the member shall not claim any compensation accordingly.
7. Maintain account and notification obligations
You have the responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the password and account security. You must fully assume responsibility for the use of the password and account of all the actions taken. When the password or account has been unauthorized use, or any other security issues, you must immediately notify this site, each member is connected to the end, we must end the your account. We will not and will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by the failure of you to comply with this agreement.
8. Special consent
You agree that all content published on this site represents your position and behavior, and agreed to assume all the derivative responsibilities, this site does not take any responsibility.
9. Disclaimer Clause
- We reserves the right to stop using any of the service contents or terminate the use of any member account at any time without prior notice to you.
- The site reserves the future to add, modify or delete all or a part of the rights of the service, and without further notice to you and you cannot demand any compensation .
- The specific services provided by OpenEdu may exist exclusive terms of service, in which case, the rights and obligations of both parties will be determined according to the exclusive terms of the service.
If anyone brings a claim against OpenEdu, or our affiliates, servants, trustees, agents and other stakeholder related to your actions, content or information on OpenEdu, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of OpenEdu.
The revision for the norms of Members
We reserve the right to modify the rules of this member at any time.We will announce the contents of the amendment on OpenEdu's homepage if we modify the norms of Members, but not separately for members of the individual notice . If you do not agree with the revised content, please do not continue to use OpenEdu. If you continue to use OpenEdu, it will be deemed as a member has agreed to accept the norms and other amendments or amendments to the contents of the constraints.
12.The effect of individual terms
When one or all terms in terms of service lost validity, they does not effect the validity of other terms
13.Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of this consent form, and the rights and obligations of our members arising from the use of the service and OpenEdu, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan, and the Taichung District Court shall be the court of competent jurisdiction for the first instance.
Terms of Service History :
These terms are last revised on 2014.08.19